People Digging This Page :)

Sunday 31 July 2011

Problogue :D

So it took me :

  • One kiss.
  • One metaphorical boot in the face.
  • Two viewings of a certain Bollywood film .
  • Three hours of butt-kicking in Street Fighter IV.
to finally realize I should try blogging. Apparently, my emotions need an outlet too.

So I have a blogging profile, a blog, a fancy name for that blog, and some random ideas.
Let's put them to paper.

I will maintain this as a weekly blog, to be published every Sunday. One more reason everyone should be excited about Sundays from now on. I will say absolute random stuff, like I do so well. And no matter how my mood, the jokes will keep coming. No more ideas now, but hey, I am a writer, I shall improvise. :)

So keep watching this space. The fun starts next Sunday.



Till then, Hasta la vista, babies.


PS : This is gonna be Legen.. Wait for it..


6 comments: